THE FOLLOWING CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE SERVICE
The term ‘Jewel Financial’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 12595, 2nd Floor, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Our site assists businesses, without cost to you, find suppliers of services and request quotes from those suppliers.
We do not vet those suppliers to whom we may refer you to. We do not represent, warrant and/or guarantee the suitability or quality of any supplier.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You must not use any content from our website without prior permission.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT JEWEL FINANCIAL
1) www.jewelfinancial.co.uk is a website wholly owned by Jewel Financial, a sole trader.
2) We are an independent introducing broker. This means that we do not act for you (as agent or otherwise) or represent you and we do not owe you any fiduciary duty.
3) Our role is to aim to introduce your business to a number of potential financial solutions based on the answers that you state on the online enquiry form.
4) Our attempts to introduce your business to a potential financial solution do not necessarily mean that the financial solution we introduce you to is the “best” financial solution for your business.
5) When submitting an online enquiry with us, we will assume that you have obtained financial advice elsewhere. We do not provide advice to you and the decision as to which lender (if any) you proceed with is yours entirely.
6) Before instructing or entering into a contract with a lender, you should undertake your own checks to ensure that the supplier is suitable for the specific financial requirements of your business. You should consider professional advice.
7) If you decide which lender to put your business with (if any), your relationship and any outcome of that relationship is entirely between you and the lender.
8) Any financial losses that you occur once you have decided which lender to put your business with (if any) is yours entirely and not that of Jewel Financial.
9) If you decide which lender to put your business with (if any), the relationship between you and us is ended.
10) If you decide which lender to put your business with (if any), we are paid a commission from that lender.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We may change the terms and conditions at any time by amending this page and all such revisions will be effective from that time. It is not our responsibility to communicate these changes therefore we recommend that you visit this page regularly to keep up to date with our terms and conditions.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org